Cosmetic Dentistry or Aesthetic Dentistry is referred to as any dental works that focus and improves the appearance of the teeth, gums or the bite. Specifically, it focuses on the improvement of dental aesthetics which are the position, shape, size, color, alignment of the teeth and of course the overall smile appearance.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Teeth Whitening – The fastest way to brighten your teeth in that will take about an hour and least expensive ways to whiten your teeth.
- Dental Veneers – Are thin hard custom made shells of resin or tooth colored porcelain that cover the front tooth surface that can mask a variety of dental imperfection. Such as, changing the color, shape, size, or length of the tooth.
- Dental Bonding – Bonding improves the appearance of the discolored or chipped tooth. Tooth bonding is the application of a tooth-colored composite resin material that can be polished and shaped to match the surrounding teeth.
- Dental Lumineers – Lumineers are much thinner than veneers that can be bonded directly to the front tooth without trimming and drilling.
- Composite Fillings – Also known as tooth colored filling is used to repair a tooth that is affected by fractures, cracks, and decay. The decayed portion of the tooth will be removed or scraped and then filled with a composite filling.
- Full Porcelain crowns- Tooth-shaped also called “caps” that covers or placed over the decayed or damaged tooth.
At Douglasville Dental Associates we aimed to have a positive change in your teeth and smile. According to AACD (American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry), they believe that esthetic dentistry must complement with the overall general health and oral health of a person.
Douglasville Dental Associates offers cosmetic dentistry in Douglasville. Let us help you transform your smile and improve the appearance of your teeth. Contact us!